Biggest 18x24 Clear Poly Zip Pouch Heavy Duty
The largest bags we carry, these 18x24" bags are heavy weight yet they are archival and uncoated. They will hold oversize newspapers and posters. They are great for large projects such as you might do for a Time Capsule project! Use them, too, for storing scrapbook materials and children's artwork, and framed art, too. They are heavy enough to hold heavy books and notebooks. Other ideas for use: computer equipment, album storage, tool storage, needlework projects in process as well as materials such as yarn, etc. The bags make handy seasonal clothing storage.
- Size: Large Poly Zip Seal bags measure 18" x 24" with the zip along the 18" end.
- Material: Uncoated Polyethylene plastic is archival
- Thickness: Heavy duty 4 mil thickness
- Fits most older aged (civil war, etc) newspapers flat (in reading position) up to 17.5"x23.5"
- Each (save when you buy in quantity)