Small Metal Bronze Plaque in 8x6 or 6x8 Inch Size
Why buy a Bronze Metal Plaque?
- Permanent and dignified way to identify, dedicate, commemorate or recognize people, events, places or deeds
- Perfect for marking your time capsule placement area
- Symbolize quality, distinction, professionalism and prestige
- Durable for outside installations, bronze metal plaques withstand intense heat, bitter cold, and even snow and ice
- Can be restored to their original finishes, extending the life of a cast metal sign beyond many other building materials
- For a simple plaque with wording, simply type into the space provided below.
- We'll work up a proof based on a recommended layout and email it to you for approval
- The proof is black and white, with the white areas representing the painted background, and the black areas showing where the metal color will show through
- Please sign and send the proof back to us via email, or if no changes, send back and write APPROVED on your email with your signature block
You Will Get These Specifications
- Bronze Material
- Raised Lettering
- Satin Finish
PLUS - Specifications to Choose for Your Small Bronze Plaque
- SIZE of your plaque. Here choose from several smaller plaque sizes: 5x7, 6x8, 9" Round, or 8x10".7x5 can be 5x7 - you can determine that later. If you need a size larger than what's here, see our Medium, Large, or Extra Large Size Bronze Plaques.
- BORDER STYLE: Single Line, Bevel Edge, Single Line with Bevel Edge, Double Line, or No Border. Allow extra space for Double Line or Single Line Bevel Edge. Single Line is chosen as default.
- BACKGROUND COLOR: See choices such as Black, Dark Oxide (like the brown of dark chocolate), Medium Oxide (like the brown of milk chocolate), Navy Blue, or another Standard Color of your choosing - place this information in your notes
- TEXTURE: Leatherette, Pebble, Stipple, Sand (smoothest). Leatherette is most popular and is chosen by default.
- MOUNTING: Blind (no holes through the face) has holes drilled & tapped underneath to hold the hardware; Wood Wall (has holes through face and wood screws); Solid/Concrete (holes through face with machine screws and expansion sleeves); Hollow Wall (holes through face with machine screws and toggle bolts). If choosing a method that has holes through the face, you can choose standard rosettes to cover up the hardware that shows after installation of the plaque.
- Please see our PLAQUES GALLERY for more examples of plaques and how to specify what you need for them.
Things to Remember
- Your choices here are not necessarily final - you get another chance to change wording or layout when we send you the proof sheets
- We must have your signed proof and signed specifications sheet before we can submit to the foundry
- After we submit to the foundry, timing for delivery takes about 4 weeks total (Proof sent within 2 days of order. Allow 3 weeks for plaque production after approval of proofs.)
- Rush service is not available - do plan ahead!
- Rush shipping is available, but needs to be coordinated with the foundry and added separately to your order (use notes)
All of our plaques come with a lifetime guarantee.