Our Typical Processing Times
Family or Nonprofit Time Capsule Cylinders
- Cylinder Time Capsules 6x24” & 5.5x22” & 3x12” (indoor version): 1 working day. If you order engraving for these time capsules, please allow an extra week for the service.
- Cylinder Time Capsules 3x12” (outdoor version) & 7x9”: 3 working days. If you order engraving for these time capsules, please allow an extra week for the service.
Time Capsule Boxes
- Box Time Capsules in stock: 1 to 2 working days. If you order engraving for these time capsules, please allow an extra 2 weeks for the service.
- Bolted Time Capsules and Capped Box Time Capsules not in stock: please call our office.
Plaques & Engraving
- Outdoor Quality Bronze Plaques, Aluminum Plaques, and Stainless Steel Plaques: We provide black and white Layout Proof plus the Specifications Approval Sheet within 2 days unless artwork has problems; once you give approval, we submit to foundry and they take about 2 weeks before they ship to you via UPS.
- Engraving: Allow one week for Cylinder Time Capsules (either simple lettering or laser), and allow 2 weeks for all laser engraved Box Time Capsules. We do not provide a proof unless you request it for the simple lettering for cylinder time capsules, but we do provide a proof for all laser engraving jobs.
Easy Time Capsule Packages
Easy Time Capsule Packages: 1-2 working days for providing you with plaque proofs to approve; 1-2 working days to ship the time capsule with preservation kit packed inside. If you add engraving for the time capsule, allow 2 weeks for that service.
Preservation Kits & Supplies
- Archival Supplies in stock: 1 working day.
- Preservation Kits in stock: 1 working day.
- Archival Supplies and Preservation Kits not in stock: allow 1 to 2 weeks for back orders.
- Closeouts: Some items such as the John Porter archival photo supplies are no longer being made, and these archival supplies are limited to the stock on hand.