Newspaper File Kit 2 pc 16x24 zaps acids!
ONE 16x24"" heavy duty archival uncoated quality polyethylene zip lock bag and ONE heavy sheet of 100% cotton museum-quality AlphaRag Artcare(TM) sheet that features MicroChamber Technology. Meets the regulations of ANSI/ NISO Z39.48-1992 (Permanence of Paper) and passes the Photographic Activity Test (P.A.T.). Fits most modern newspapers laid out flat. Also includes 2 gram silica gel packet.No optical brighteners are used in the manufacturing process. The MicroChamber products incorporated in this heavy paper effectively remove many harmful compounds such as phenols, ethanoic and methanoic acid, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, and formaldehyde, which contribute to the aging of artwork and other materials. This heavy white sheet is Buffered, AcidFree & LigninFree.
- Paper is AcidFree, LigninFree, Buffered to impart a pH protective backing (and does much more than that).
- The archival uncoated polyethylene zip pouch is thick and moisture-resistant & features a zipper style closure along the smaller end.
- Now, each kit includes a small 2-gram silica gel packet for added protection from moisture.
- We're also including free the Preserving Newspapers Tips #80 (one per order) of the Newspaper File KitTM.
For detailed information on this liner material, including exact specifications and testing done, see nbframing.com/data/
- 16x24" archival uncoated polyethylene zip lock bag clear 4 mil
- 15.5" x 23" Alpha Rag insert 1 ply (1)
- 40313 Preserving Newspapers Booklet
- 2 gram silica gel packet