Where Pictures Tell the Story
ImageCast is one of the identification and recognition industries most innovative new products. "Only ImageCast offers the ability to create truly personalized plaques that combine the enduring beauty of cast bronze with the detailed look of a photograph.
A picture is worth a thousand words and multiple photos are priceless when used on cast metal plaques for signage. Customer-supplied photographs are used to create aesthetically-pleasing designs that are cast as well-defined images on bronze or aluminum plaques.
Medallion Portraits enable customers to reproduce favorite photographs in bronze. They offer the durability of cast bronze, are economically priced, can be added to any standard or custom size cast plaque. They feature an elegant antique finish that is a beautiful complement to any standard of custom background finish on the plaque.
The Collage plaques are a premium product for recognition, signage, historical markers or any form of identification that tells a pictorial story. The entire plaque includes photo images with the inscription over the imaged area.
- Inscription over imaged area
- Antique finish only
- Premium level of recognition
The Legacy Series includes a separate text area. Standard or custom background finishes can be applied to the text area.
- Isolated text area
- Any standard or custom background finish on text area
Combines the art of casting with the use of photography to offer unmatched personalization with the durability only cast metal affords. Creates one-of-a-kind, highly-detailed identification and recognition products by reproducing finely-detailed photo images on cast metal plaques.
Diamond Shield finish is applied to each plaque to preserve the beauty of the metal.
Various sizes and shapes can be cast and color can be added to meet customers identification and recognition needs.
See Cast Plaques for more info.
|Portrait, Collage & Legacy Series||For Legacy Series consider also|
Mounting Method & Drilling
Background Texture/Inscription Area
The highest quality photos will product the highest quality cast image.
Tips for choosing photos:
- Choose original photos in black & white, or color.
- Choose photos with good contrast. Avoid washed out photos.
- Photos that are out of focus, faded, or need to be rotouched because of scratches, tears, or stains, etc. may result in extra charges.
- If only a portion of a photo is to be used, that portion must be clearly specified. (e.g. are all of the people in the photo included? Which background images are essential? What should or can be omitted?)
- Remove photos from mountings or frames.
Tips for Scanning Photos:
- If your scanner software offers you the option of Preview or a Pre-scan, choose this so you can crop unnecessary parts of the photos and thus reduce your file size.
- Choose a resolution of 300 dpi for a standard size photo for a standard size (Approximately 3.5" x 5").
- Make sure scanner bed is free of dust. Clean with lint free paper or cloth.
- Photos may be in either a horizontal or vertical format.
- File formats accepted: EPS, PSD, TIFF
How to Send Photographs
- Write your photo reference name/number on the back of the photographs.
- Make a copy of each photograph & write specific instructions.
- Keep a copy of the order form and your photographs.
- Rank photos in order of importance, with #1 being most important.
- Total number of photographs_________.
- Do not staple or paper clip photographs directly to form. Place photos between two pieces of carboard and tape sides to keep in place. Put carboard in slightly larger, envelope and insert order form.
- Digital Photographs; Save the photo with the reference name followed by the ranked number (e.g. FuturePackaging#1.tif) & make a printout of the photos or create a digital file (.doc/.pdf) with specific instructions.
- Mail your photos or CD to:
544 E. Edna Place,
Covina, CA 91723
Attn: Graphics Department
- Email digital or scanned images to: email@example.com
- All photographs are returned under separate cover.